First of all THANK YOU! Thank you to Vixilerue for nominating me; I am truely honored. I am so happy that there are people out there that like to read about my projects, recipes and the antics of my two-year-old. It also is encouraging and tells me I need to keep going!
In following with the rules here are my 15 nominations:
Okay going through my list of blogs that I read I have realized that I need to diversify a bit! My goal is to continue to search out new people, subjects and blogs and continue to spread the love.
Seven fun facts about me:
1. I am the eldest of eight children. All of them are blood relative; no add-ins!
2. I have an addiction to buying craft supplies. I inherited a lot of items from my Mom and unfortunately I have only doubled the amount of items. I will be working through my stash this year not adding to it. That is what I am telling myself and I will stick to it!
3. I consider all of my family immediate family, no matter the title. They are that important to me.
4. I have a horrible attention span when it comes to projects. I have to have at least 3 going at any given time. I get too bored if I have to focus in on one thing only.
5. I am a book-nut. I have been known to read an entire novel in one day. Since having children that as been expanded to two days. I will lose almost an entire night of sleep if the story is that spell-binding. I will then be in a book coma for days mulling it over and over in my head.
6. I encouraged the Hubs to buy his first Star Wars Action Figure as an adult, bought him the second to round out the whole good-vs.-evil thing and it has lead to over 300 action figures, vehicles, and small statutes. His collection is my fault.
7. I hate being pregnant with a passion but I absolutely love my two girls.
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, wether you follow each post or have stumbled upon it; Thank you. I love being able to share all of the things I love to do with all of you.
If you would like more information on this award please visit: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com